Trial Removal Tools

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/08/06, 22:26

Previous topic - Next topic

saos@ngmo

Trial Removal Tools

Registry Trash Keys Finder

The main function of Registry Trash Keys Finder is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows registry. Many programs leave keys in the registry, even after program removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the program itself.

Registry Trash Keys Finder allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (It may be the main aim of some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired. The program Registry Trash Keys Finder is not a 'kcarc' but is an addition to other "serious" registry cleaning software.

It seems there are no infringements of the author's laws: Nothing is 'patched' into EXE files and their action is not traced by special "spies". I do not distribute any registration keys, and, at lastly, I do not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for _their_ needs could write something hiddenly.

I simply clean some trash from the _my_ computer registry. The current version of Registry Trash Keys Finder is searching in the largest registry branch HKCRCLSID, which contains more than 1000 ( on W2000 - more than 3000!) subkeys (manual viewing of which is virtually impossible!). Also searched is part of the branch HKCRTypeLib of the registry is scanned.

Evaluation Cleaner v2.7

The program can go around different protection, put thus the time up again.
With AnyDVD again on 21 days.

Trial Doctor 1.31

Trial Reset 2.1

Search and clean Trial Keys

Supported protect formats:

- ACProtect 1.x
- Armadillo 1.x / 2.x / 3.x / 4.x
- ASProtect 0.x / 1.x / 2.x
- DBPE 1.x / 2.x
- ExeShield 2.x / 3.x
- NoCopy ocx 3.x
- Obsidium 1.x
- OneWay 5.x
- PCGuard 4.x / 5.x
- SDProtector 1.x
- SGLicense 3.x
- ShareGuard 2.x
- SoftLocx 5.x / 6.x / 7.x
- SoftSentry 3.x
- SoftWrap 6.x
- SVKP 1.x
- VBOLock 4.x
- VBox 3.x/4.x
- VisualProtect 2.x / 3.x
- XProtector 1.x

What's new v2.1:

-Added support for ExeCryptor 2.x
-Added support for TrialCreator 2.x
-Update support for Armadillo 4.10
-Fixed some Win9x Bug
-Minor bug fixes

http://rapidshare.de/files/25192987/trial4ever.rar

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội