Cười dịch - vừa dịch vừa cười - our translation

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/04/07, 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

origamih

I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every second of it.
mọi người cố gắng dịch câu này đi nè, dịch mãi chả thấy ý nghĩa gì cả !!
unknowns

saos@ngmo

A guy goes to the supermarket, and a beautiful woman smiles at him and says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place how he knows her. So he asks, "Do you know me?" The woman says, "I think you're the father of one of my kids." His mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife, and he says, "My God! Are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery!?" She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."

saos@ngmo

Một gã đi siêu thị và gặp 1 phụ nữ xinh đẹp, cô ta chào và cười với anh. Anh chàng tỏ ra ngạc nhiên vì anh không nhớ là đã gặp cô ở đâu. Vì thế anh đã hỏi: "Cô biết tôi sao?"
Người phụ nữ trả lời: Tôi nghĩ anh là bố của 1 trong số những đứa trẻ của tôi.

Người đàn ông chợt nhớ lại có 1 lần duy nhất anh đã phản bội vợ mình. Và anh nói: Lạy chúa tôi, cô chính là vũ nữ thoát y trong bữa tiệc của những người độc thân hôm đó. Chúng ta đã quan hệ với nhau trên chiếc bàn bi-a trước sự chứng kiến của các bạn tôi và rồi người bạn của cô đã quật tôi bằng những cây cần tây ướt nhẹp?

Cô bình tĩnh nhìn vào mắt anh và nói: Không, tôi là giáo viên dạy toán của con trai anh.

--> bài học rút ra là không nên khai gì cả trước khi biết rõ sự thật

saos@ngmo

Dịch đi các bạn ơi:

There were two blondes going to California for the summer, they are about two hours into the flight and the pilot gets on the intercom and says we just lost an engine but it is all right we have three more but it will take us an hour longer. A half hour later he gets on the intercom again and says we just lost another engine but its all right we have two more it will take us another half hour though. One of the blondes says "If we lose the two last engines we will be up here all day"

A blonde was down on her luck, in order to raise money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. So she went to a playground, grabbed a kid, and took him behind a tree. "I've kidnapped you!", said the blonde and then proceeded to write a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and place it under the pecan tree next to the playground. Signed, A Blonde." The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show his parents.

The next morning the blonde checked under the tree and surely enough, a paper bad was sitting there. The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

origamih

unknowns

saos@ngmo

saos@ngmo

Khởi động lại topic này:

QuoteThere were two blondes going to California for the summer, they are about two hours into the flight and the pilot gets on the intercom and says we just lost an engine but it is all right we have three more but it will take us an hour longer. A half hour later he gets on the intercom again and says we just lost another engine but its all right we have two more it will take us another half hour though. One of the blondes says "If we lose the two last engines we will be up here all day"

A blonde was down on her luck, in order to raise money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. So she went to a playground, grabbed a kid, and took him behind a tree. "I've kidnapped you!", said the blonde and then proceeded to write a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and place it under the pecan tree next to the playground. Signed, A Blonde." The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show his parents.

The next morning the blonde checked under the tree and surely enough, a paper bad was sitting there. The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

Dịch:

Có 2 cô gái tóc vàng hoa đến California nghỉ hè, họ ngồi trên máy bay khoảng 2 tiếng đồng hồ thì phi công lên tiếng máy bay bị hỏng 1 máy và vì thế 3 còn lại sẽ làm chuyến bay chậm thêm 1 giờ. Nửa giờ sau người phi công nọ lại thông báo lại bị hỏng thêm 1 máy nữa nhưng mọi chuyện vẫn ổn, chuyến bay sẽ chậm hơn 1 tiếng rưỡi nữa. Một cô gái tóc vàng hoe nói: Nếu chúng ta bị mất 2 máy còn lại thì chúng ta bị kẹt trên trời cả ngày mất".

--------------------

Một cô gái tóc vàng hoe kém may mắn. Để kiếm tiền, cô quyết định bắt cóc 1 đứa trẻ và đòi tiền chuộc. Cô tới 1 sân chơi, bắt 1 đứa bé và mang tới sau 1 gốc cây.
"Tao đang bắt cóc mày!", cô gái tóc vàng hoe nói và bắt đầu viết lời nhắn:
"Tao đã bắt cóc con nhà mày. Sáng mai, nhét 10 000 đô vào túi giấy và đặt nó dưới cây hồ đào gần sân chơi.
Ký tên: Gái tóc vàng"

Sau đó Tóc vàng hoe treo tờ giấy vào áo phông của đứa bé và đưa về nhà đứa bé để cho bố mẹ nó xem.

Sáng hôm sau, cô gái tóc vàng hoe kiểm tra quanh gốc cây và đủ chắc chắn, một túi giấy đã nằm đó. Cô gái tóc vàng hoe mở túi và thấy 10 000 đô với 1 tờ giấy ghi: "Sao mày lại có thể làm như vậy với 1 Tóc vàng hoe khác chứ?"

saos@ngmo

Brenda and Terry are going out for the evening. The last thing they do is put their cat out.

The taxi arrives, and as the couple walk out of the house, the cat scoots back in.

Terry returns inside to chase it out. Brenda, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explains to the taxi driver, 'My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.'

Several minutes later, an exhausted Terry arrives and climbs back into the taxi saying, 'Sorry I took so long, the stupid idiot was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger several times before I could get her to come out!'

saos@ngmo

Tiếng anh thật là khó đối với một vài người

babydragon

Quote from: saos@ngmo on 03/01/10, 20:44
Brenda and Terry are going out for the evening. The last thing they do is put their cat out.

The taxi arrives, and as the couple walk out of the house, the cat scoots back in.

Terry returns inside to chase it out. Brenda, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explains to the taxi driver, 'My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.'

Several minutes later, an exhausted Terry arrives and climbs back into the taxi saying, 'Sorry I took so long, the stupid idiot was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger several times before I could get her to come out!'

Brenda và Terry chuẩn bị ra ngoài vào buổi tối.Điều cuối cùng mà họ làm là đặt con mèo ra ngoài.
Họ bước ra khỏi nhà khi taxi đến, và con mèo nhanh chóng chuồn ngược vào trong.
Terry quay vào nhà để đuổi nó ra. Brenda kô muốn cho người tài xế biết là kô có ai ở nhà nên đã giải thích với ông ta :" Chồng tôi lên lầu để chào tạm biệt mẹ tôi "
Một vài phút sau, Terry mệt mỏi đến và ngồi vào taxi nói "Xin lỗi vì đã đợi lâu, cái thứ ngu ngốc đó đã núp dưới giường và tôi đã phải dùng móc áo để thọc nó nhiều lần cho nó chui ra"

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội