Present for TBVT.

Started by England love Becks!, 20/07/06, 21:47

Previous topic - Next topic

England love Becks!

Frienship[/color]

There are many important things in our lives : Family, health, work, etc....,.But one thing that mustn't be short of to have a happy life is friends. Friendship is one of the most beautiful and noble feelings.

About friendship, may be we all know about the friendship of Cảl Max and Anghen . They were great persons and their friendship was also great. But frienship has a lot of simple things as well, not only great things. I and my friend, we have a friendship. You and your friends, you have a frienship. Have U ever asked yourselves : " What 's friend? ". I 'll tell U.
F : It's " the fun times " we share together .
R : It's " the respect " that all friends must always have.
I  : It's " the interest " that U pay to your friends.
E : It's " the enginers" of friends when we help each other.
N : It's all " the nice things " U do.
D : It's " your dependability " that is always necessary for a friendship.
And it's Friend

I have a lot of friends anh U, too. To me, each friend is a very beautiful  and secret world that we are eager to discover it, to know much about it. And we always come across many interesting and surprising things about that friend of ours. Of course in our lifes, there are both kind friends anh bad friends, or there are both simple friends anh real friends. Have U ever thought about these?

A simple friend never sees U cry, but a real friend used to have  his shoulder wet with your tears.

A simple friend doesn't know what your parent's names are, but a real friend even knows the phone number of your parents' administrative organs in case of emergency.

A simple friend gives U a present on yuor birthday, but a real friends comes early to help U cook , prepare everything and stays last to help  U tidy up everything.

Actually we can never talk all about friendship . I am sensitive to the happiness of the friendship everyday. I only hope that we will respect our friendship and the friends that we've ever had. To end my talk, I'll tell U a poem about friendship. It's name is : never forget to call me...

If one day you fell like crying....
Call me
I don't promise U that...
I'll make U laugh
But I can cry with U
If one day you want to run way
Don't be afraid to call me
I don'n promise to ask to stop
But I can run with U
If one day U don't want to listen to any body
Call me and...
I promise to be vẻy quiet.
But.....
If one day U call and there is no answer
Come fast to see me...
Perhaps I need U....       

phuongdong

OHHH. my God! I have ever read it before!

England love Becks!

:), now, U've read it,how do U think?

phuongdong

It is always in my mind!

vovavietnam

ơ, anh TBVT bơ topic này ah`???

tinhbanvatoi

anh dốt tiêng anh lắm dịch mãi mà chẳng hiểu gì cả hịc

kem

thế thì khổ thân anh rồi, bài này ko lắm từ chuyên môn đâu, với lại ý nghĩa lém lém!~!!
Hãy cứ tin đi, Man Utd của chúng ta vẫn luôn mang màu đỏ của lửa, mang trong mình tinh thần của một hiệp sỹ chưa bao giờ ngừng hướng về phía trước.
Vì họ là những Manucian. Vì họ là những hiệp sĩ chưa bao giờ biết chùn chân sau mỗi thất bại ...

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội