Cười dịch - vừa dịch vừa cười - our translation

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/04/07, 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

saos@ngmo

Lesson 1: Naked Wife

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you $800 to drop that towel." After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,...

"Who was that?" "It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies. "Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"

------My work-------
Bài học thứ nhất: Người vợ khỏa thân

Ông chồng bước vào phòng tắm ngay sau khi cô vợ tắm xong, bỗng chuông cửa reo. Cô vợ quấn quanh mình 1 chiếc khăn tắm và bước xuống cầu thang. Cô mở cửa và thấy người hàng xóm, tên là Bob.
Cô chưa kịp nói gì thì Bob đã lên tiếng "Tôi sẽ đưa cho cô 800$ để cô cởi bỏ chiếc khăn tắm kia ra". Sau 1 chốc suy nghĩ, người phụ nữ cởi bỏ khăn tắm để mình trần trước mặt Bob.

Sau vài giây, Bob trao cho cô ấy 800$ và ra về. Người phụ nữ khoác lại lên người chiếc khăn tắm và đi lên phòng. Khi cô bước tới phòng tắm, anh chồng hỏi: "Ai vậy em?".
"Anh Bob hàng xóm.", cô vợ trả lời.

"Tuyệt quá.", ông chồng mừng rỡ nói, "Thế anh ta có nhắc gì tới 800$ đã vay của anh không?"

ly_n_ly

đã ở đây rồi ah. Tớ post bài vào đây nữa, nhưng không dịch đâu nhé.
Only Love

saos@ngmo

Được, post đi, tớ dịch, đang muốn nâng cao kỹ năng "lươn lẹo" đây!

ly_n_ly

mai, phải sưu tầm và chọn lọc đã, nhưng tớ tin vào khả năng "lươn lẹo" của ssm lắm.
Only Love

saos@ngmo

oh, yes, I didn't mention the deadline which you should post. Right?

phamhongtu

What a woman!!!
Three blonde guys are stranded on one side of a wide river and don't know how to get across.
The first blonde guy prays to God to make him smart enough to think of a way to cross the river. God turns hom into a brown-haired man, and he swam across.
The second blonde guy prays to God to make him even smarter, so he can think of a better way to cross the river. God turns him into a red-haired man, so he builded a boat and rows across.

( Anh Sáo "Lượn lẹo" cho nâng cao T. ANh nhe )  ::)

Loằng ngoằng

Quote from: phamhongtu on 19/04/07, 17:16
What a woman!!!
Three blonde guys are stranded on one side of a wide river and don't know how to get across.
The first blonde guy prays to God to make him smart enough to think of a way to cross the river. God turns hom into a brown-haired man, and he swam across.
The second blonde guy prays to God to make him even smarter, so he can think of a better way to cross the river. God turns him into a red-haired man, so he builded a boat and rows across.

wow...Where is 3rd man?Mistake?
What happened with about The Storys title?
Why not is "...man"?
..chạy à...chạy à..chát chát (vào mông) đừng hòng tẩu thoát..KÝ VÀO ĐÂY © Loằng Ngoằng

saos@ngmo

You may miss something when copy and paste the story. I can't find any word about the third guy! ?

saos@ngmo

In a few words, there are many mistakes, ;)

Quote from: Loằng ngoằng on 19/04/07, 17:29
What a woman!!!

Why not is "...man"?

Loằng ngoằng

Quote from: Loằng ngoằng on 19/04/07, 17:29
What a woman!!!

Why not is "...man"?

I think it is STANDing? ok?
Hihi...I think Could you Copy & Paste are carefully!
Congralulation! ;))
..chạy à...chạy à..chát chát (vào mông) đừng hòng tẩu thoát..KÝ VÀO ĐÂY © Loằng Ngoằng

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội