Cười dịch - vừa dịch vừa cười - our translation

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/04/07, 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

saos@ngmo

I aim to this paragraph.

Quote from: Loằng ngoằng on 19/04/07, 17:29
wow...Where is 3rd man?Mistake?
What happened with about The Storys title?
Why not is "...man"?

It may be "
wow...Where is the 3rd man?Mistake?
What happened with about The Storys title?
Why not is is not "...man"?
"
anyway, we come here to learn E and correct mistakes each other!

Cheer!

phamhongtu

The more mistakes you can find The more your English language capability is improved ! oh a !

saos@ngmo

@phamhongtu: you should not ignore the end of story.

saos@ngmo

QuoteTo SSM n HTY.

You can bark anywhere

In an English-speaking country, people cannot pronounce a letter of 'P', they do 'B' instead.
One day, a driver came to a restaurant. While he was looking for a space to park his car, the owner got out of the restaurant and said, 'Hey, you can bark anywhere'!!!
Credit to ly_n_ly

Bạn sủa ở đâu mà chả được
Tại một quốc gia nói tiếng Anh nọ, mọi người không thể phát âm được âm P, và bị nhầm sang âm B. Một hôm, có 1 người đàn ông tới nhà hàng. Trong khi anh ta đang tìm chỗ đậu xe, chủ nhà hàng bước ra và nói "Xin chào, quý khách có thể sủa ở đâu cũng được!"

saos@ngmo

--- one more, the source story by ly_n_ly ----
Little Johnny Boy

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand
up!". After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.
The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself"

---- my traslation ----
Cậu bé Johnny

Cô giáo mới đang thử vận dụng khóa học tâm lý. Cô dẫn dắt lớp học, "Cả lớp mình, ai nghĩ mình là kẻ ngốc, hãy đứng lên!". Vài giây sau, cậu bé Johnny đứng dậy.
Cô giáo hỏi "bé Johnny, sao em nghĩ mình là thằng ngốc "
"Dạ không, cô giáo yêu, nhưng em không muốn cô đứng lên một mình đâu ạ"

saos@ngmo

oh, my God, my friend sent a long story. Let's translate it with me
----------------------
Computer's trouble shooting

The following is an excerpt taken from a Wall Street Journal article:

1. Compaq is considering changing the command "Press Any Key" to "Press Return Key" because of the flood of calls asking where the "Any" key is.

2. AST technical support had a caller complaining that her mouse was hard to control with the dust cover on. The cover turned out to be the plastic bag the mouse was packaged in.

3. Another Compaq technician received a call from a man complaining that the system couldn't read word processing files from his old diskettes. After trouble-shooting for magnets and heat failed to diagnose the problem, it was found that the customer had labeled the diskettes, then rolled them into the typewriter to type the labels.

4. Another AST customer was asked to send a copy of her defective diskettes. A few days later a letter arrived from the customer along with photocopies of the floppies.

5. A Dell technician advised his customer to put his troubled floppy back in the drive and close the door. The customer asked the tech to hold on, and was heard putting the phone down, getting up and crossing the room to close the door to his room.

6. Another Dell customer called to say he couldn't get his computer to fax anything. After 40 minutes of trouble-shooting, the technician discovered the man was trying to fax a piece of paper by holding it in front of the monitor screen and hitting the "send" key.

7. Yet another Dell customer called to complain that his keyboard no longer worked. He had cleaned it by fill ing up his tub with soap and water and soaking the keyboard for a day, then removing all the keys and washing them individually.

8. A Dell technician received a call from a customer who was enraged because his computer had told him he was "bad and an invalid". The tech explained that the computer's "bad command" and "invalid"  responses shouldn't be taken personally.

9. A confused caller to IBM was having troubles printing documents. He told the technician that the computer had said it "couldn't find printer". The user had tried turning the computer screen to face the  printer - but still said that his computer still couldn't "see" the  printer.

10. An exasperated caller to Dell Computer Tech Support couldn't get her new Dell Computer to turn on. After ensuring the computer was plugged in, the technician asked her what happened when she pushed the power button.
Her response, "I pushed and pushed on this foot pedal and nothing happens." The "foot pedal" turned out to be
the computer's mouse.

11. Another customer called Compaq tech support to say her brand new computer wouldn't work. She said she unpacked the unit, plugged it in and sat there for 20 minutes waiting for something to happen. When asked what happened when she pressed the power switch, she asked "What power switch?"

12. True story from a Novell NetWare SysOp:
Caller: "Hello, is this Tech Support?"
Tech: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"
Caller: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"
Tech: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"
Caller: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."
Tech: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped, It's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"
Caller: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotional. It just has '4X' on it."
At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he couldn't stand it. He was laughing too hard. The caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive!

13. Another IBM customer had troubles installing software and rang for support. "I put in the first disk, and that was OK. It said to put in the second disk, and had some problems with the disk. When it said to put in the third disk - I couldn't even fit it in..." The user hadn't realized that "Insert Disk 2" meant to remove Disk 1 first.

14. In a similar incident, a customer had followed the instructions for installing software. The instructions said to remove the disk from it's cover and insert into the drive. The user had physically removed the casing of the disk and wondered why there were problems.

saos@ngmo

-----------------Part 1-----------------
Sửa chữa máy tính
Dưới đây là đoạn trích của bài viết trên tạp chí Phố Wall
1. Compaq đang xem xét về việc thay đổi lệnh "Press Any Key" thành "Press Return Key" bởi vì hàng loạt cuộc điện thoại gọi tới hỏi phím Any ở đâu.

Chú thích của người dịch: Trên thực tế: trên bàn phím không có phím nào là phím Return và cũng không có phím nào là phím Return cả. (bảo sao hãng Compaq lại bị bán cho HP, :) )

2. Nhóm hỗ trợ kỹ thuật của AST nhận 1 cuộc gọi phàn nàn rằng con chuột của cô ấy rất kho điều khiển vì bụi bám đầy. Lớp bao bọc được gỡ ra khỏi con chuột là 1 chiếc túi nhựa (cái mà đã được dùng để đóng gói khi mua chuột).

3. Một nhân viên kỹ thuật khác của hãng Compaq nhận được một cú điện thoại phàn nàn rằng hệ thống không thể đọc file xử lý từ những chiếc đĩa cũ của anh ta. Sau khi  sửa chữa phần từ và phần nhiệt để chuẩn đoán lỗi bị thất bại, lỗi được tìm thấy là khách hàng đã dán nhãn những chiếc đĩa, và sau đó nhét chúng vào chiếc máy chữ để điền chữ lên nhãn.

4. Một khách hàng khác của AST đã được yêu cầu gửi một bộ sao chép (copy) của những đĩa mềm chuẩn đoán của cô ta. Vài ngày sau, một bức thư đã được gửi tới từ khách hàng kèm theo những bản photo trên giấy của những chiếc đĩa mềm.

5. Một kỹ thuật viên của Dell đã khuyên khách hàng đặt đĩa mềm có trục trặc trở lại ở đĩa và đậy lắp ổ đĩa. Khách hàng bảo kỹ thuật viên cầm máy đợi, và nghe thấy tiếng đặt điện thoại xuống --> đứng dậy --> bước đi trên phòng để.... đóng cửa phòng của anh ta.

6. Một khách hàng khác của Dell gọi điện và nói anh ta không thể gửi fax qua máy tính của anh ta. Sau 40 phút sửa chữa, kỹ thuật viên phát hiện ra rằng người đàn ông đã cố gắng gửi fax bằng cách cầm 1 mẩu giấy trước màn hình máy tính và bấm phím "Gửi đi"

7. Lại 1 khách hàng khác của Dell gọi điện phàn nàn rằng bàn phím của anh ta không hoạt động nữa. Anh ta đã làm sạchh nó bằng cách đổ đầy mực vào chậu cùng với sà bông và nước, sau đó cọ rửa bàn phím 1 ngày, sau đó tháo rời từng phím và rửa chúng.

saos@ngmo

Continued

8. Một kỹ thuật viên Dell nhận được điện thoại từ khách hàng đang nổi giận lí do là máy tính cứ đưa ra thông báo "đồ xấu xa và tàn phế". Nhân viên kỹ thuật giải thích rằng thông báo "bad command" và invalid sẽ không ám chỉ bất kỳ 1 cá nhân nào.

9. Một khách hàng với giọng bực tức gọi điện tới IBM là đã gặp khó khăn khi in tài liệu. Anh ta nói với nhân viên kỹ thuật thằng máy tính thông báo "không thể tìm thấy máy in". Khách hàng nọ cố gắng đưa máy in ra trước màn hình máy tính mà máy tính của anh ta vẫn cứ thông báo không thể "nhìn" thấy máy in.

ly_n_ly

Sao ơi, còn đến 14 cơ mà.
Mọi người vào đây đi, cùng với ssm "lươn lẹo" tý nhỉ.
Only Love

ly_n_ly

today, I have a new story. pls translate it.

Yankee & Vietnamese.
On a flight from Saigon to Los Angerles, an American sat beside a
Vietnamese. American asked Vietnamese
-What kind of "ese" are you?
-Excuse me?
-What kind of "ese" are you?
-Excuse me, I don't understand what you meant.
-Stupid! Are you Vietnamese, Chinese or Japanese?
-Oh! I am a vietnamese.
After 2 hours.
Vietnamese asked American:
-What kind of "kee" are you?
-What? What do you mean by key
-Are you monkey, donkey or Yankee.
Only Love

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội