Cười dịch - vừa dịch vừa cười - our translation

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/04/07, 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

vitconhocve

Em đi, bỏ lại con đường vắng. Bỏ lại vạt nắng vàng, bỏ lại hàng cây buồn ngơ ngẩn..........

saos@ngmo

Today, we come back our lessons. Hope someone to stranslate the second lesson:

Lesson 2

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish" "Me first! Me first!" says the admin. clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone. "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii,relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone. "OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

ly_n_ly

Here. more
It 's coconut

Mike was not well. He was tried all the time, and his head often hurt. 'Go to the doctor', his wife said.
Mike did not like visiting the doctor, but after a week, he went. The doctor asked him a lot of questions and wrote Mike's answers down. 'What do you eat in the morning?' he asked him. 'Eggs, bread, butter, jam and coffee,' Mike answered. 'And what lunch do you have?' the doctor asked. 'Meat or fish and bread'. 'And what do you have in the evening?' the doctor asked. 'Eggs and bread.' Then the doctor said, 'Eat some fruit every day, and eat all the skin of the fruit. The skin is very good. What fruit do you like best?'. Mike was not happy. 'Coconuts,' he answered.

pls translate it in to Vietnamese  (not into France)
Only Love

saos@ngmo

Quotepls translate it in to Vietnamese  (not into France)

hey, you should use 'French'. :)

saos@ngmo

Quote from: saos@ngmo on 10/05/07, 10:26
Today, we come back our lessons. Hope someone to stranslate the second lesson:

Lesson 2

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish" "Me first! Me first!" says the admin. clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone. "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii,relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone. "OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

Bài học thứ 2:
Một nhân viên kinh doanh, một thư ký văn phòng và người quản lý đang trên đường đi ăn trưa thì họ nhìn thấy một chiếc đèn cổ. Họ lau chiếc đèn và Thần Đèn hiện ra. Vị thần nói, "Ta sẽ cho mỗi người 1 điều ước". "Tôi trước, tôi trước", thư ký văn phòng lên tiếng. "Tôi muốn được ở Bahamas, điều khiển 1 chiếc tàu thuỷ, không phải bận tâm gì tới thế giới này".  Phù, điều ước của cô thư ký được đáp ứng.

"Đến tôi! Đến tôi!" nhân viên kinh doanh nói. "Tôi muốn ở Hawaii, thư giãn trên bãi biển với 1 nhân viên mát xa của riêng mình, nguồn cốc tai Pina Colada vô tận và yêu đời."
Phù! Anh ta được thoả mãn.
"Giờ tới lượt anh", Thần Đèn nói với người quản lý. Người quản lý nói "Tôi muốn hai thằng kia trở về văn phòng sau giờ ăn trưa."

Bài học rút ra từ câu truyện: Luôn để ông chủ của bạn nói trước!

ly_n_ly

chi da bao roi, nho 1teo lai nham. O ma, cai cau truc banana English no the, hi..
Only Love

saos@ngmo

Quote from: ly_n_ly on 10/05/07, 16:44
Here. more
It 's coconut

Mike was not well. He was tried all the time, and his head often hurt. 'Go to the doctor', his wife said.
Mike did not like visiting the doctor, but after a week, he went. The doctor asked him a lot of questions and wrote Mike's answers down. 'What do you eat in the morning?' he asked him. 'Eggs, bread, butter, jam and coffee,' Mike answered. 'And what lunch do you have?' the doctor asked. 'Meat or fish and bread'. 'And what do you have in the evening?' the doctor asked. 'Eggs and bread.' Then the doctor said, 'Eat some fruit every day, and eat all the skin of the fruit. The skin is very good. What fruit do you like best?'. Mike was not happy. 'Coconuts,' he answered.

pls translate it in to Vietnamese  (not into France)

=> Loại trái cây ưa thích của Mike
Mike không được khoẻ. Anh luôn phải gượng sức mình và thường xuyên đau đầu. Vợ anh khuyên anh đi khám.
Mike không thích đến chỗ bác sĩ nhưng sau đó một tuần, anh đã phải tới gặp bác sĩ. Bác sĩ hỏi anh rất nhiều câu hỏi và ghi lại những câu trả lời của Mike.
Bác sĩ: Anh ăn gì vào sáng nay?"
Mike: Món trứng, bánh mì, bơ, mứt và cafe"
Bác sĩ: Thế còn buổi trưa anh ăn gì?
Mike: Thịt, cá và bánh mì
Bác sĩ: Anh ăn gì vào buổi tối?
Mike: Trứng và bánh mì.
Bác sĩ: Hãy ăn hoa quả mỗi ngày, và ăn cả vỏ của chúng. Sẽ rất tốt cho da. Anh thích loại trái cây nào nhất?
Mike (buồn rầu): những trái dừa, thưa bác sĩ.

saos@ngmo

Blonde At Her Job Interview....
A Blonde airhead goes for a job interview in an office.
The interviewer starts with the basics.
"So, Miss, can you tell us your age, please?"

The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for half a minute before replying "Ehhhh... 22!"

The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice.
"And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces "Five foot two!"

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics; something the interviewee won't have to count, measure, or lookup.
"Just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The airhead bobs her head from side to side for about ten seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "MANDY!"

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks -
"What in the world were you doing when I asked you your name?"

"Ohhhh, that!" replies the airhead...
" I was just running through that song -
'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...' "

saos@ngmo

Tóc vàng hoa đi phỏng vấn
Một cô gái tóc vàng hoa đi phỏng vấn xin việc tại một cơ quan
Người phỏng vấn bắt đầu với những yếu tố cơ bản:
"Cô gái, xin hãy cho tôi biết tuổi của cô"

Tóc vàng hoa đếm ngón tay 1 cách cẩn thận trong khoảng nửa phút trước khi đưa ra câu trả lời "Dạ... 22 ạ!"

Người phỏng vấn quay sang câu hỏi tiếp theo ngay để xoá đi không khí tẻ nhạt
"Và cô cao bao nhiêu?"

Người phụ nữ trẻ đứng dậy và lấy ra cuộn thước dây từ túi của cô ấy. Rồi cô giẫm lên 1 đầu dây và kéo dây cho tới đỉnh đầu. Cô kiểm tra thông số và dõng dạc trả lời: 5 feet 2.

Dường như không mấy khả quan cho người phỏng vấn với những vấn đề cơ bản; có một vài thứ người phỏng vấn không phải đếm, đo hoặc ngắm.
"Chỉ để điền vào hồ sơ của chúng tôi thôi, tên cô là gì?"

Tóc vàng hoe vò đầu khoảng 10 giây, lẩm nhẩm trong miệng trước khi trả lời: MANDY!

Người phỏng vấn hoàn toàn thất vọng trước hành động này, nên anh đã hỏi: Cô đang làm cái quái gì trên thế giới này khi tôi hỏi tên cô?

"Ồ vậy đấy!", vàng hoe trả lời, "Em vừa hát xong bài hát này - Chúc mừng sinh nhật tới em, chúc mừng sinh nhật tới em, chúc mừng sinh nhật của...."

saos@ngmo

Diving Accident
The day after a man lost his wife in a scuba diving accident, he was greeted by two grim-faced policemen at his door.

"We're sorry to call on you at this hour, Mr. Jones, but we have some information about your wife."

"Well, tell me!" the man said.

The policeman said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news.
Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worse, Mr. Jones said, "Give me the bad news first."

So the policeman said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the San Francisco Bay."

"Oh my god!" said Mr. Jones, overcome by emotion.
Remembering what the cop had said, he asked, "So what's the good news?"

"Well," said the cop, "when we pulled her up she had two five-pound lobsters and a dozen good size Dungeoness crabs on her."

"If that's the good news, then what's the great news!?!" he asked.

And the cop replied...
"We're going to pull her up again tomorrow morning!"

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội