Cười dịch - vừa dịch vừa cười - our translation

Started by saos@ngmo, 18/04/07, 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

saos@ngmo

saos@ngmo

Now, I have finished my work, it is too long for me to do this.

Tai nạn của thợ lặn
Sau hôm Jones biết tin vợ anh ta đã mất trong 1 vụ tan nạn lúc đang lặn, 2 người cảnh sát đã tới nhà anh trong vẻ mặt nghiêm nghị và thông báo:
"Chúng tôi lấy làm tiếc phải báo tin cho ông vào giờ này, thưa ngài Jones, nhưng chúng tôi có vài thông tin về vợ của ông."

Jones: Ồ vâng, xin nói cho tôi biết.

Cảnh sát: Chúng tôi có 1 tin xấy, một tin tốt và 1 tin rất tốt

Vì sợ điều xấu hơn, Jones nói: Hãy nói cho tôi tin xấu trước.

Cảnh sát: Tôi rất tiếc phải nói với ông, nhưng sáng nay chúng tôi tìm thấy thi thể của bà nhà ở vịnh San Francisco

Lạy chúa tôi, Jone thốt lên trong sự kìm nén cảm xúc rồi không quên hỏi viên cảnh sát: vậy tin tốt là gì?

Viên cảnh sát nói "Vâng, khi chúng tôi vớt thi thể của cô ấy, có 2 con tôm 5 ký và một con cua Dungeoness to đùng đoàng bám vào bà nhà".

"Nếu đó là tin tốt thì tin rất tốt là cái quái gì?" Jones hỏi hai viên cảnh sát.

Và viên cảnh sát trả lời: Chúng tôi sẽ lại vớt xác bà nhà 1 lần nữa  vào sáng ngày mai.

saos@ngmo

ly_n_ly

yes, yes, pls post. So I also wanna know the next lesson, ssm.
Only Love

saos@ngmo

I'm waiting for your stories. You have no one?

saos@ngmo

Adam and Eva

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God...  "Lord, I have a problem!"  "What's the problem, Eve?"  "Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."  "Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.  "Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."  "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."  "What's a 'man,' Lord?"  "This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits.  He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.  He will look silly aroused, but since you've being complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your... ah, physical needs.  He'll be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.  He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advise to think properly."  "Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. "What's the catch, Lord?"  "Yeah, well.... you can have him on one condition."  "What's that, Lord?"  "As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring...So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first...So, just remember... it's our secret... Woman-to-woman!"

saos@ngmo

1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at math.
3.I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every second of it.
4. Few women admit their age; few men act theirs.
5. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
6. We have enough youth--how about a foutain of smart.
7. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
8. Always remember that you are unique like everyone else.
9. Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
10. There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
11. Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
12. Save a tree--eat a beaver.
13. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
14. A clear conscience is a sign of bad memory.
15. As long as there are finals, there will be prayer in public school.
16. Sometimes I wake up grumpy, other times I let him sleep.
17. The severity of an itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
18. I took an IQ test. The results were negative.
19. We're born naked, wet and hungry. Then things just get worse.
20. DNA: National Dyslexic Association.
21. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
22. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
23. Eat right. Stay fit. Don't smoke. Die anyway.
24. DARE to keep cops off donuts.
25. Dyslexics of the world, untie!
26. I don't find it hard to meet expenses--they're everywhere.
27. Don't steal--the government hates competition.
28. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
29. All generalizations are false.
30. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
31. IRS "We've got what it takes to take what you've got."
32. I'm outta bed and dressed. What more do you want?
33. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
34. If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
35. Gravity gets me down, man.
36. Someone told me I was gullible...I believe them, too.
37. It's bad luck to be superstitious.
38. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
39. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it is?
40. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
41. Corduroy pillows--they're making headlines!
42. Nobody's perfect....I'm just a nobody.
43. The hardness of butter is always directly proportional to the softness of
the bread.
44. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.

phamhongtu

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying.
"Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!".
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stoop up.
The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma'am but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself"

Một giáo viên mới vào nghề đang thử áp dụng môn tâm lý của mình. Cô bắt đầu bài giảng bằng cách nói:
"Em nào nghĩ rằng mình ngu ngốc thì hãy đứng lên!"
Một vài phút sau, bé Johnny đứng dậy.
"Em nghĩ rằng em ngu ngốc hả, Johnny," cô giáo hỏi.
"Không, thưa cô, nhưng em không thích phải nhìn thấy cô đứng đó mỗi một mình."

saos@ngmo

có sẵn trên net rồi mà anh lại đi dịch mới khổ cái thân anh chứ, :D

saos@ngmo

Adam and Eva

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God...  "Lord, I have a problem!" 
"What's the problem, Eve?"
  "Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
  "Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
  "What's a 'man,' Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits.  He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.  He will look silly aroused, but since you've being complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your... ah, physical needs.  He'll be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.  He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advise to think properly." 
"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"What's the catch, Lord?"
"Yeah, well.... you can have him on one condition." 
"What's that, Lord?" 
"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring...So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first...So, just remember... it's our secret... Woman-to-woman!"
\/

Adam và Eva

Một hôm, trong vườn của Eden, Eva cầu cứu Chúa trời: Thưa đấng tối cao, con có vấn đề.
Có chuyện gì thế hả Eva?
"Đấng tối cao, con biết rằng Chúa đã tạo ra con và cho con khu vườn xinh đẹp này, những con vật đáng yêu và cả con rắn vui nhộn nhưng con không cảm thấy hạnh phúc đâu ạ."
"Tại sao con không hạnh phúc?", bề trên hỏi vọng xuống
"Đấng tối cao, con cô đơn. Con phát sốt phát rét với những trái táo chết"
"Được, Eva của ta, với trường hợp này, giải pháp của ta là sẽ tạo ra người đàn ông cho con"
"Đàn ông là cái quái gì hả đấng tối cao?"
"Thằng đàn ông này sẽ là 1 sinh vật không hoàn thiện, và có nhiều thói xấu. Hắn sẽ nói dối, huênh hoang, nhìn chung, hắn sẽ luôn gây phiền toái cho con. Nhưng hắn sẽ to hơn, nhanh nhẹn hơn và muốn "thịt" nhiều thứ. Hắn trông có vẻ khá "đần" nhưng bởi vì con không chịu dừng lại việc phàn nàn. Ta sẽ tạo ra hắn theo cách mà hắn sẽ phải làm thỏa mãn nhu cầu, đúng, nhu cầu thể chất của con. Hắn sẽ đần độn và bị lôi cuốn vào các trò trẻ con như đánh nhau, đá bóng. Hắn sẽ không quá thông minh, vì vậy hắn sẽ cần những lời khuyên của con để suy nghĩ 1 cách chính xác.
"Nghe sướng quá", Eva nói, mắt rướn lên 1 cách mỉa mai.
"Làm thế nào để có hắn, thưa ?"
"À, thế này... con có thể có được hắn với 1 điều kiện".
"Nó là gì, thưa đấng tối cao?"
"Như ta đã nói, anh ta sẽ kiêu căng, ngạo mạn và tự đại,... Vậy nên con sẽ phải để hắn tin rằng ta tạo ra hắn trước.... và cần nhớ... nó là bí mật của chúng ta... những người phụ nữ với nhau."

SEO ngành nghề, cỏ nhân tạo, chuyên sửa máy rửa bát tại hà nội, tình yêu độ xe Mercedes, chuyên sửa chữa tivi tại nhà ở Hà Nội, đặt hàng tượng phật đồ thờ tâm linh làng nghề Sơn Đồng | Điện lạnh Bách Khoa Hà Nội